Company: Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A.
Due to our continued growth, a national law firm is seeking attorneys for its St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands Office. Recruiting attorneys for our Litigation and Default Law Departments.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
· Prior foreclosure/bankruptcy experience
· Prior litigation experience (professional liability defense, general liability defense, insurance defense, commercial litigation, and workers’ compensation defense preferred)
· Member in good standing of the US Virgin Islands Bar Association
· Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work independently and prioritize assignments
· Juris Doctor Degree from an ABA accredited university
· Virgin Islands resident preferred
· Portable book of business a plus
Our firm offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for attorneys including medical, dental & vision insurance, employer paid life insurance, employer paid long-term disability insurance, generous 401(k) plan match, paid vacation and more. Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary. We are always seeking qualified professionals to join our team. QPWB is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to Resumes@qpwblaw.com to be considered for the position.